- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com, and its suppliers and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about services. The services are provided “as is.” We also disclaim any warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com, its suppliers and distributors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages or any loss of use, data, business, or profits regardless of legal theory, whether or not service cloud has been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- You agree to release, indemnify, and hold Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com, harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind, and injury arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- These terms will be governed by the laws of Kansas.
- We may revise these terms from time to time and will always post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully reduces your rights, we will notify you by posting on our website. By continuing to use or access the Services after the revisions come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- At Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com, the privacy of our customers’ data is important. We do not sell, rent, or disclose your data to any third parties, other than those directly associated with our offered services. Information collected is used solely for providing our services. Credit card information is not kept by Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com. It is still, however, the customer’s responsibility to ensure their computers and devices are appropriately secured when they are accessing or uploading sensitive information to Gospel Publishers and gospelpublishers.com. This information is kept private and secure and may be viewed only by its personnel solely to aid in providing the services associated with our products.
For any further information please contact Gospel Publishers’ customer service: